For limited time only when you purchase a D9 bulldog combo you will recieve a free repair work stand
The first weight-realistic Drift Car from DeanTech that redefines the way we drift. Featuring a true front-motor and belt shaft drive train, the design offers a closer, more realistic weight distribution that mimics the physics of real-world drift cars to allow prolonged high speed drift action.
- One-Piece Cast 5 Spoke 3mm Offset Drift Aluminium Alloy Wheel (4pcs)
- 1/10 RC Car HPI T-DRIFT SLICK 26mm DRIFT Reifen (OEM Ver.) (4pcs)
- 1:10 Painted Body
- Repairing stand
Key features include:
- A custom belt drive with shaft combination that has an adjustable transmission ratio. The front and rear transmission ratio is 1:1.35 by default
- A tougher ride, the D9 Bulldog uses more a durable and precise ball head for the push rod.
- Designed from the ground up to realistically mimic a real drift car, the belt drive's front motor and shock absorbers replicate the settings of a real car. With an inward (0-5°) and backward (3-8°) tilt angle, the independant shock absorbers can be set however you choose.
View all the D9 spare parts
SkyRC CHEETAH 1/10 60A 13.5T 2590kv Sensored Motor COMBO Power System
TowerPro MG996R 55G High Torque Metal Gear Digital Servo 10kg / .20sec